wbx6dan

G60 fuel pipes and wiper relay and throttle bracket please

Hi all im getting ready to use her and where the fuel pipes have been cut "flow and return" i cant get them to seal and its leaking and too dangerous to drive until rectified!

therefore if you breaking a G60? I can join pipe to pipe but struggling with plastic to rubber what have you got?

I also want the metal throttle cable bracket that retains the throttle cable grommet and screws to the throttle body

as the wipers are not working properly thought id try a relay before the switch/motor.

any help appreciated Dan

I've got a pair of G60 fuel lines and a wiper relay.

I'm not sure though if one of the fuel lines has been cut on the fuel filter end ( I don't remember cutting it though)!

Perhaps you can compare them to your and let me know.

63cd13cf4996d6361c298e7788e2b730_zps3363d8b2.jpg

Engine side:

2961ae78b75d6b9b402177dbc585080c_zps8b52c1cd.jpg

Filter end:

86bb9626eb002c0241dd4b0e70924a07_zps23e98589.jpg

I will did a relay out aswell if the fuel lines are any good?

Rob.

Thanks for the quick reply Rob,

I don't really know what they should look like as mine were cut off when I got the car!

but having said that I could even use the tank end if necessary as that looks like a good join for the fuel rail which is where the problem is the return is not really pressurised.

How much would you be after shipped to devon with the relay?

cheers Dan

(I want to pick my lad up from junior school for its first trip! But not with leaky fuel pipes!!!)

ps the karmann badge looks fab

£15 posted for the lines and the relay? I would try and do it cheaper but the fuel lines will probably need to be in a fairly longish box even once I coil them up to avoid kinking, and post offices don't like big boxes unfortunately without paying over the odds!

Let me know what you think.

Just to let you know I also have a fully working wiper motor if you end up needing one.

Cheers. Rob.