G60  CS

Eurospec Big Valve CNC head

Due to a change in direction I have a Eurospec Big Valve CNC head for sale these cost $2500 plus import duty and shipping. The head is used having covered 3000 miles on a show car before coming into my possession. looking for £500 plus shipping

other G60 parts available inc Scorpion s/steel exhaust, RS/R outlet, BBM fuel rail etc

Very interested in this.

Has the cam side been worked to cater for a higher lift like the piper one that I had from you last time?

Hi Owen this is a solid lifter head so you couldn't use the piper cam as its hydraulic, youll need a schrick 276 cam for a solid lifter mk1 head. The mk1 G60 this head was in produced 218whp, heres the spec:

Uk's most powerful 8vG60....0-60 in 4.5 sec & ran 12.93 with a 2nd gear launch

Spec:

Engine & Transmission

G60 block machined to allow bore of 82.5mm and stroke of 92.8mm, 1984cc. Piston cooling jets removed. 3.6 kg flywheel. All components lighten and balanced. 9.?:1 compression ratio. Raceware fixings used throughout. Mk3 2Ltr oil pump. Steel head gasket to clear 82.5mm bore.

Eurospec custom cast solid lifter head with larger valves. Schrick cam. Supersprint GpA exhaust Ported throttle body inlet trumpet, deleted return boost pipe. JMR G-Lader with knife edged Golf Rallye exhaust elbow. Jetex cone filter. 70mm pulley. Magnocor 8.5mm leads. FSE fuel pressure valve running 3.5bar. Deleted idle stabiliser unit. Samco hoses

throughout. Custom made full width intercooler. G60 radiator with low temp fan switch and thermostat two-speed fan. G12 plus coolant. 2.5” Jetex Rally exhaust. Diesel side and rear mounts with Tectronics front mount. Helix organic 210mm clutch plate with Sach steel cover. 16V “2Y” gearbox rebuilt with shot peened gear set including main shaft and a diesel clutch lever weight. Redline MTL gearbox oil, Caddy drive shafts. Tectronics quickshift with 75% reduction with brass linkage bushes. Complete component spec will be provided to the new owner. Engine built by Stealth Racing to my spec. Custom map done by Geoff Everett ex AMD at Stealth Racing.

273.8 bhp @ 6708rpm 231.0 lb/ft @ 4445rpm at Stealth Racing UK

Edited by G60 CS

I don't want to sound stupid but why would the piper not work with it?

I don't mind sourcing a new cam if needs be.