Sign in to follow this  
Adam_sky

Storm Grey VR6

I am selling my mum's corrado VR6. She had passed it onto me as a working project, but i just don't have the time or money to put into it. So sadly we have come to the agreement that it should have a new owner that will.

Milage is 154k. Engine runs well. Drives very well and always a pleasure behind the wheel.

Recently serviced. New auxilery belt and battery. New rear wheel bearings. New heater matrix which is a quality part and not a cheap copy.

Interior is cream leather with working heated seats which is nice :)

I have done the Dave16v centre console fix along with a mk4 leather handbrake lever upgrade. I also have interior window trim/seals in good condition spare as current ones have cracked due to sunlight.

Fresh six months tax and MOT in october.

Has a moon roof, but sadly the mechanism is at fault as it will not open and shut properly.

The bodywork is in need of some repair. There are areas that have rust. But passed MOT with them recently without issue.

I would love for someone to fix her up as she is a great looking corrado in a rare and attractive colour.

Hate to let it go but my mk1 golf project has to take priority.

Located in Westerham on the West Kent / Surrey border.

£900 o.n.o.

PROVISIONALLY SOLD.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76216[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76217[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76218[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76219[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76220[/ATTACH]

Edited by Adam_sky