Sign in to follow this  
GPP

Hello Newbie...

If you're buying one as an investment, leave it boggo standard. Customers that are after a standard Storm will walk away from a modded one.

I think thats what I was trying to say :D

There's a mint Classic Green Storm for sale in my neck of the wood, near cambridge. It's on the autotrader at the minute and is definately worth a trip up. I've seen it in the flesh and it's a minter.

hth

neil

94 Flash Red 16v

going home to look down the back of the sofa for a spare £8k tonight

So if you're not planning on selling a storm, do what you like to it but keep the standard fixtures and fittings, just in case.

K

That's what i was tryin to say :)

Who knows if the Storm will be a good investment, but if any Corrado does it will be that one, or the Campaign.

Ah, but therein lies the problem to modify a Storm in anyway defeats the purpose of paying the badge premium in the first place. Personal choice of course but I don't regard a specific spec ltd edition model as retaining that status once modded.

Its not as if changeing the wheels is not reversible, if anything he's keeping the Storm wheels in better condition by keeping them in the garage and not useing them.

It will still be a storm at the end of the day, 1 of 500 minus how many have been written off.

Give me a low mileage Storm over any Corrado any day, better spec'ed VR6's havent got that much more, air con, recaro seats, gauge panel, headlight washers, cant think of much more? and finding one with ALL that and low mileage is gonna be just as rare to find. and a high mileage one i think regardless of how well it might have been looked after, is still not as desirable, especially if he wants an investment.

:mrgreen: Thats what I was thinking..

Cheers everyone for your views..