Hofmiester

Anyone know this Corrado in Paisley?

I don't know it either, but noticed the listing last night and thought it was pretty cheap, especially considering it's got 6 months road tax in the price. Looks like somebody got a good buy! If it had been closer I'd have been very tempted to bid.

Don't know it Ron but that's pretty cheap.You bought it?

I took a punt on it last night as I'm doing a charity rally in £500 to France in May.

Already bought a 728i but figured if this C is ok then I could use it instead, if not I can break it.

Look's pretty decent Ron it may be the better car for the Rally.Plus after you could break it and get all the little backup part's for VRX just like what i did.

Weird, I live in Paisley and can't recall ever having seen it about. Looks a good buy at the price. Wish I'd seen it. Do you have an address for it?

Got a problem, basically my 18mth old ha to go into hospital I've night, we're at my inlaws in Sheffield and now we have an indefinite stay while he gets better :(

So no idea when I can get up to Paisley to pick it up and sell may just re-list.

So if any of you guys want it, I could tell him another Corrado owner may take it for £500?

He might hold it for me but I doubt it, look like we could be here a while as my wee man is quite poorly :(

Very sorry to hear about your wee fella. Hope things improve soon.

I'm heading back to Scotland from Ireland today and wouldn't mind having a look at it as it's only 10 minutes from home.

He did say the arches were rusty so would like to see it first, but I could arrange to see it in next day or two.

Picked this car up today. Few things need doin but its taxed and tested til july which is great. A lovely little corrado which just needs a bit of love!

Thanks again to Ron for putting me in touch with the owner!

Good for you mate good luck with it :thumbleft:

Edited by clumpy1

I thouht you were buying it initially for the rally but also for spare's for your car too. It look's like blackberry.

If it's any consolation I found the carpet behind the driver's seat absolutely drowned earlier on and after closing the boot today the lock barrel is stuck in the pushed in position and now won't open!

If it's any consolation I found the carpet behind the driver's seat absolutely drowned earlier on and after closing the boot today the lock barrel is stuck in the pushed in position and now won't open!

Haha, well it was £500!

Surprisingly the 728i Sport that I bought in Nov for the rally seems to be spot on so far. Changed the water pump and gave it a service but aside from that, nothing to report.

Just would have liked to do it in a C :)

You need it to stop raining and lets be honest the chances of that anywhere near Glasgow are remote...