bully

Headlights only working on Low beam.

Any idea what else this can be? had all the wireling checked, all the fuses, and the switch, and changed all bulbs i cant figure our why my headlights will only work on low beam.

I had this problem and it turned out to be the stalk on steering column, bought a non-genuine one from ebay and sorted it.

I'm assuming nobody has added relays under the bonnet for the lights? all original wiring up to the headlight units under the bonnet?

You can check everything with a cheap multimeter, I'd start by double-checking that the steering column switch is really triggering properly and providing the feed out to the lights, earth at the lights is shared with the dip so it won't be that.

it had a stupid hid kit, but i took it all out and re wired the factory loom and all worked perfect, now its started playing up again, i bought a new headlight switch, i kno wmy stalk is going.. as u need to hold it back to have high beam, but the main beam always used to work.... really weird..

and no relays i can see under the bonnet..

it had a stupid hid kit, but i took it all out and re wired the factory loom and all worked perfect, now its started playing up again, i bought a new headlight switch, i kno wmy stalk is going.. as u need to hold it back to have high beam, but the main beam always used to work.... really weird..

and no relays i can see under the bonnet..

I'd check where you joined wires back up after removing the HID kit, the originals must have been used to trigger it,

Although, now you've explained it, the stalk 'flash' and 'switch on main beam' suggests the wiring is OK but the column switch is not toggling on/off

I had a similar problem, I clicked into high beam and all the lights went off so I went to eBay and purchased the upgraded loom, works perfect now :) and took me 10 minutes to fit as all the cables come labelled :)

your right its got to be the wireing.. il give that a go.. i wonder if anyone on here sells them :)

All you need is some cutters and crimps, of you don't have crimps use pliers as I did.

Lights are brighter too due to the lower voltage drop :)