#lowcorrado

...1st vw

Hi all, bought the corrado on weds, picked it up earlier today, and love it already! I never set out for one of these, just wanted a good classic car, in fact a few days before this purchase I nearly had an xr4i in my hands, but I saw this and had to have it, I just just hope its as good as my first impression! Delighted with it so far

7ary8u2a.jpg

Thanks, I am from Doncaster. Not sure of the colour, I forgot to check the log book before I left, il have a gander at the vin later and let u know, I will give it a clean later and get some pics on. Hof it def needs a few turns haha, il get it in the workshop at work and raise it a bit at some point

It's on 17's, think they will be ok once iv lifted her off its back side! They have been refurbished and seem brand new, its a 1.8 16v, only extra is the exhaust which is nice enough without being too loud, don't think il change much tbh, tart the engine bay up and just enjoy the ownership, with not too many problems touch wood! Cleaned her up after not the best start from cold, had me worried for a bit but has been dry stored for a few years the previous owner told me

e2ezydyh.jpg

a8yhupen.jpg

udusupyg.jpg

enete6e4.jpg

hudyva2e.jpg

Thanks for looking, only problem to fix for now is a dodgy reverse sensor on the gearbox I believe, no rev lights working, any help/advice will be greatly received :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum! Get some more pics up asap! The wheels might not look oversized if you do raise it a bit, but a smaller set might be worth considering.

I bought my first dub (a scirocco) on the spur of the moment, after spending quite a while looking for an alfa. Best decision I ever made. :)

Cleaned it up this aft

zamuqabu.jpg

yde4e4eg.jpg

sydanuqy.jpg

sagenysa.jpg

agyjagun.jpg

I will def raise it a few notches, hopefully it can be softened too as the ride is v harsh!

I also have no reverse lights so I believe I need to look at the sensor on the gear box, any advice on this would be greatly received, thanks for looking :thumbup:

Ps. The wheels are 17's, been refurbished and there's not a mark on them, really nice condition throughout, will just tidy the engine bay up and that's about it I think

Look pretty damned good! :thumbleft: Though for me personally it's too low, and I'm not a fan of debadged front grill.