Sign in to follow this  
sam2.0

Volkswagen Corrado '95 2.0 16v (9A)

Up for sale is an original 1995 2.0 16v (9A) Corrado in ‘Diamond Black Pearl Effect’. Currently on 140k miles with 8 months MOT, tax expires end Jan, but can be extended in a deal. 6 Previous owners. 2 Keys & alarm fobs.

The OBC works perfectly as well as all electrics, sunroof tilt and slide, windows etc. The spoiler lifts correctly at around 55mph. Factory fitted alarm. All knobs on the heater work, and it blows hot and cold. The last stamped service was at 133k and I have done an oil change around 1500 miles ago. Cambelt changed at 120k. I’ve changed the HT leads, sparks, water pump, coolant and oil filter in the last 2,000 miles as well. Tyres all have 5mm+ on them.

Unfortunately both doors are showing some bubbling in the corner of them. Not big, but enough to need some attention.

As you can see from the photos, there is a stack of history with this car, showing it has been looked after. I’ve got a new company car coming, so unfortunately I won’t be using this car anymore.

I'm after £1695. Call me on: zero 7793 nine 55 6 two 7

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77197[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77198[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77199[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77200[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77201[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77202[/ATTACH]