Fasch

Newbie that lives in Germany

So why am I on here...? I am an American that married a German woman and my German reading and comprehension is horrible as of yet, so this is a good place to learn in english and still be in Europe. My mother was British and I still have family in Luton. I have seen great prices on these Corrado's there in England but I have never driven a right hand drive car, and it would be weird to have a right hand German car in Germany. So I am here to get an education about these beauties and then be wiser to find in good condition and buy one when I am ready to, here in Germany. Thanks in advance for answering my stupid questions. I will try to read as much as I can before I ask.

Tschüss.

I'd imagine you could get a great deal in Germany. There's even some on ebay.de for a quick reference though I wouldn't necessarily recommend buying there.

but good corrados are also very rare over here in germany. alot of cars are used up and less neat.

GL with the search

Moin! (Regional dialect from the northern parts of Germany).

Generally speaking used-car prices are much lower in the UK than anywhere else in the EU. There are some good(ish) forums on Rados in Germany, then you could also get an impression of prices on sites like http://www.mobile.de.

Compared to the UK the G60 was the more popular choice in Germany, partially down to German road tax placing the VR6 Rado in a higher tax bracket (based on engine displacement) for relatively little extra increase in PS for most Germans.

My parents still live in Germany, where abouts in Germany are you?

Tempest