maff

93 Storm grey vr6 SOLD

I've thought long and hard about having two corrados and unfortunately my old car will be staying purely because of the rebuilt stealth engine and having to pay £££ for storage of the other car so my storm grey vr6 is up for sale.

I purchased the car from adam who is a member on here and it was his mums car and she has owned it since 2006.

The car drives faultlessly and you can tell its had an easy life, suspension is nice and tight, gearbox is smooth and the engine pulls very well.

Mot' until october 2014 and taxed until end of march. I use the car only at weekends.

The car has full service history, 155,000 miles. I have the service book and all manuals and even the pre delivery report from new. It has recently in the last 1000 miles had an oil service along with some belts changed also. The oil is still golden on the dipstick. Receipts for £1000's dating way back.

It has a laser line category 1 alarm and immobiliser and i have the original certificates for the alarm.

Being a late 1993 corrado it has the coil pack vr6 engine with heated cream leather interior. Interior is good condition for its age with a tiny bit of wear on the drivers bolster the size of half of a five pence. It has a golf mk4 leather handbrake lever installed along with dave 16v's centre console fix to cure the rattly centre console.

Fans work on all speeds and also all directions.

I purchased the car with a broken sunroof which i have replaced and have retained the moonroof glass sunroof panel so now this tilts and slides as it should.Car also has a pioneer cd player with an iPod connection which is very handy. I have labour intensively cured an interior water leak that the car had so no more wet carpets.

Engine pulls very hard and hasn't used a drop of oil in the 800 miles i have been driving it. The top end is a little tappy but nothing to bad.

Mechanically the car is very good, new front disks and pads, good tyres all round and drives really well.

Bodywork wise is where the car needs some attention. I have had the car inspected by a professional body shop and have been insured it is all fixable for around the £500-700 price range this is for new metal being cut out and welded in, i will be supplying a rear arch with car.

Areas of rust are, drivers side arch, passenger side arch possibly, front wing and a bit on the rear valance and on top corner of the windscreen, there are a few marks elsewhere but as all cars of this age its far from perfect and will need attention, i have more detailed photos of the rust areas but its best to view the car as a whole and in the flesh i feel.

Overall a lovely honest car that feels just that bit special with the rare storm grey colour with the contrasting interior over all the other blue and green ones out there, i would be keeping it except i already have one that has everything you could want to do to corrado already done to it and i haven't got the time or space to change everything over, but i have seriously considered it as i love the storm grey colour.

Car is located in upton upon severn, worcestershire, WR8 0ER

Any marks on the interior are from dust behind the lense of my iPhone.

Priced a £1000 o.v.n.o please call matt on 07866474147

image_zps23a44cfc.jpg

17c6e56b-2ee7-4bd8-af40-3559eec1c6e9_zpse3d79829.jpg

image_zps6dca6b73.jpg

image_zps082f2ef1.jpg

image_zpscf5cf9d4.jpgimage_zps9bf77125.jpg

image_zps1fc76b78.jpg

image_zps2ac44f08.jpg

image_zps31526c68.jpg

image_zpsdda3f386.jpg

image_zps6dca6b73.jpg

image_zps6a1b1453.jpg