VR6 Lee

Corrado Gauges Install - How

I'm looking at installing my Corrado VDO gauges in the next month and was wondering if anyone knows exactly what I need? I have searched but can't seem to find anything. I just want to make sure I have all the proper kit for a good installation.

Thanks for your help.

PS: Is it worth doing the heater matrix during the gauges install?

Removed the old oil sender and put in the new dual pole sender.. Question is should this be hand tight or tightened with a spanner until it won't move,

Removed the old oil sender and put in the new dual pole sender.. Question is should this be hand tight or tightened with a spanner until it won't move,

Which sender did you buy... Was it expensive

Spanner tight so it seals properly

Gauges all in. Oil pressure and illumination working but no volts even though multimeter is showing 12v is being sent to gauges.. Grrrr

This is what it will be Lee!! I've had endless problems with mine not sticking down completely flat, so the ddi face rubs on the back of the needle making it not move, I took the needles off carefully using a fork then used 3m double sided thin tape and stuck them down all over, been perfect since. You can check this by looking carefully at the volt needle, you will see if the ddi face is touching the needle base. Any problems pm me and I'll send you my number.

Also if your using ddi faces remove the two original bulbs as they look far better lit up without these shining in the background!

Takes you an age to reply, all sorted now anyway the pin on the volts needle was stuck solid easy fix with a pair of pliers