garbo

93' VR6 Corrado SLC wiring harnes and box. ILL PAY ANYTHING!!

So here's the story....

Four hours into a drive back from Mexico to Houston my car suddenly looses all compression and dies.... I later then took it into my local Dub shop to dig deep into my pockets and get my German Missile running again. Two weeks later and the engine is getting rebuilt, re mapping of my stand alone ECU, then comes the stage 3 clutch, delphi injectors, bigger turbo, ECT.... So I've dug deep into my pockets by now but I'm STUCK. I'm in desperate need of a full wiring harness and fuse box, COMPLETE for my 1993 vr6 corrado slc. odb1, obviously.

If anyone out there has a harness and box for sale just give me a price. PLEASEEEE:bonk::shrug::bonk:

Hi mate, What do you mean by compleat loom? do you need the ecu and loom or the entire car loom?

I broke a compleat Vr6 corrado with a 2.9 engine 20 years ago, i still have loads of bits left over that have been shelved for 20 years, the 'raddo was from june '92.

Shame as the car had only covered 19.000km's!!

I'm really only looking for the compete loom and the fuse box/panel. If you where to have the loom and an ECU lying around not in use, SELL IT TO ME!!