FenderSi

For sale - VR6 in Dragon Green w/Cream Leather - £1800.

SOLD @ £1800 – 1993 Dragon Green VR6 with cream leather interior.

This car has been with me for almost four years now and I have strived to keep it as unmolested as possible. It isn’t a concourse car, hence the price, but it has been looked after and is a good solid car that I've really enjoyed owning. This is the best colour/interior option in my opinion too. I’ll be sad to see her go but I’ve decided to take the plunge and buy myself a Jag XJ8, so I just can’t afford to keep two big engined toys sitting on the drive. I'm asking £1800 which I think is a very fair price considering it's recent work, length of MOT/Tax and condition; I'm sure you'll agree when you see it too...

The details are as follows:

-L Reg (1993)

-150k miles

-Huge folder of paperwork including a detailed breakdown of work carried out and corresponding dates (in the form of an Excel spreadsheet)

-MOT until 4th November 2014

-Tax until 31st November 2014

-Last serviced less than 1000 miles ago and all tyres are good.

-Spoiler, sunroof, mirrors and heated seats all work perfectly.

-Engine has been well maintained and service book is full.

-Magnex Exhaust system

-Full cream leather

-Debadged front grille (Original front badge can be supplied with the car if you want it)

-Minor issues include a rust spot on the rear windscreen edge and the usual tear to the driver’s seat outer bolster leather.

-Some recent work has included a new radiator and top coolant pipe, lower suspension arms both sides, O/S front wheel bearing, N/S rear calliper, new coilpack and a new headlight unit.

I have looked after this car with the intention of keeping it and I am advertising it only on the Corrado forums at present (exactly where I got it from) because I want it to be looked after and ideally to stay within the forum community as these cars are getting quite rare now. Please PM me if you are interested and I can give my mobile number to arrange a viewing. I’m located in West Sussex and easy to find.

Many thanks,

Simon

Edited by FenderSi
Car is sold.