Hofmiester

Question about injectors and fuel pressure regulators for FI VR6?

Hi folks,

I'm going to be upgrading from a 6psi pulley to an 8psi on my supercharged VR6.

To go with it I have a Shrick VGI going on and also uprated injectors from Bavariawerks, the injectors spec is below and notes from seller.

"These injectors will support 280BHP @ 3 bar pressure with 8 psi boost without major mods done ( apart from supercharger itself )

far greater outputs possible with 4 bar fuel pressure, 10psi boost , cooler and so on but can double the $$$ cost of your build."

The injectors were fully reconditioned, flow matched to 2%, Excellent Condition.

Official Bosch N-Heptane Data is 339cc @ 3 bar or 237g/min ( Approx 315-320cc @ 3 bar petrol depending on fuel grade )

Bosch Part Number 0 280 150 785

EV1 type with pintle type discharge orifice.

14.5 Ohms These Are HIGH IMPEDANCE injectors, should you need low impedance with this flow please contact me"

Vince confirmed the spec is right. Just wondering, as I've already had a map for 6psi, could I get away with running these and a 3bar fpr to run about 280bhp without remapping yet? I ask as I want to do the hardware install myself and due to the Shrick design, I'd need to put the new injectors in first but at 4bar, they will flood the engine?

Thanks

Ron