corrado wannabe

Fuel filler surround (rear quarter panel)

Hi Folks,

Im looking for a good condition section cut from a rear quarter, preferably rust free, although as long as it is surface rust only, it will be getting rustproofing applied before paint.

Would also require it to be posted as I live in Stirling, Scotland.

Many thanks

Dougie

I'm going to be breaking a Corrado in the next couple of weeks but may be able to cut this out before hand. I'm only in Dunfermline.

Brilliant doodles, keep me in mind when you come to do it. I am not looking for a a big cut, probably only 4 or 5cm around the hole on the flat of the quarter panel (if that makes sense?) However I do need it to be either rust free (no chance!) or surface rust only, no rot.

Let me know,

Dougie

Anymore details Sean? I havent sourced anything yet, obviously doodles wont have had time to see my reply yet, so Im still looking for one. Whereabouts are you? would you mind posting?

If you want to send me a pm, we can talk offline and maybe you could take some pics of the condition it is in?

Many thanks

Dougie

I checked this today and there is no rust at all. Only breaking as its had more hits than the Beatles!! Drivers wing is the only real good panel on it! Your more than welcome to come have a look.

Only breaking as its had more hits than the Beatles!!

:lol:

Dougie, I'm about at breaking point trying to juggle everything around! The mk2 is about done and ready to fire it up today but ran out of time!

Moving things around tomorrow and the car will be ready to get broken.