G60MAT

Trimsport Alloy Rear Strut Brace for VW Corrado VR6 G60 16V 8V

As some as you may have seen we recently released the first new batch of Trimsport Alloy Rear Strut Brace for VW Corrado which then Immediately sold out!

The second batch are now in production and will be available in mid/late April. Also fits Mk2, shown in the pics with the Mk1 brace which is currently in stock.

DSC08131_zps923e33b8.jpg

DSC08134_zps241a767f.jpg

DSC08136_zps6a7b9a21.jpg

DSC08146_zpsf16f12bb.jpg

DSC08138_zps37a41a43.jpg

Available to pre order on the webstore now. :)

Sorry no forum discount on these - we can't make them quick enough!

Edited by G60MAT

they will paul.

mine is a cheep copy and theres no problem apart from the parcel shelf will only go up 2/3 of the way but my bar is fatter so that might not be a problem with these :thumbleft:

As some as you may have seen we recently released the first new batch of Trimsport Alloy Rear Strut Brace for VW Corrado which then Immediately sold out!

The second batch are now in production and will be available in mid/late April. Also fits Mk2, shown in the pics with the Mk1 brace which is currently in stock.

DSC08131_zps923e33b8.jpg

DSC08134_zps241a767f.jpg

DSC08136_zps6a7b9a21.jpg

DSC08146_zpsf16f12bb.jpg

DSC08138_zps37a41a43.jpg

Available to pre order on the webstore now. :)

Sorry no forum discount on these - we can't make them quick enough!

I don't know who is doing your welding for you Matt but it's pretty not good mate I have a trimsport rear strutbrace with welding 100% better which I believe is a few year's old the welding on your's look's like "Mig Welding" Whereas the brace I have has obviously been welded with "Tig" alot neater and tidier.

I don't know who is doing your welding for you Matt but it's pretty not good mate I have a trimsport rear strutbrace with welding 100% better which I believe is a few year's old the welding on your's look's like "Mig Welding" Whereas the brace I have has obviously been welded with "Tig" alot neater and tidier.

They are ALL TIG welded as they are Aluminium. The next batch are currently in production, expected mid/late May pending on the polishers.

Edited by G60MAT

Sorry might have missed this but what's the retail? And excuse my ignorance but do these simply bolt in situ with no mods required?

they will paul.

mine is a cheep copy and theres no problem apart from the parcel shelf will only go up 2/3 of the way but my bar is fatter so that might not be a problem with these :thumbleft:

cut little notchs in your p shelf mate. Works a treat ;)