aaron-g60

G60 Sns tuning chip

Hi guys, my Sns tuning chip has just arrived but I'm not exactly electrically trained with car ecu's :)

From the info I got prior it was going to be fairly simple (probably is) but according to the info I got with it I have to set the CO pot to 450 ohms..........

Has anyone done this DIY or would I be best off taking it down to merl in to let then set it up ??

Ideally you want to be setting this up with using a wideband lambda probe as every car is different depending on its precise setup and whether any other mods have been made. The 450ohms thing has to be done when the car is hot, so make sure it is up to temp (80ish C) before you take the resistance measurement.

The only thing left to get before fitting is the 3.5 bar fpr, it's been set up to my mods as requested. I just don't want to be fitting it incorrectly and causing problems.

So get the car warmed up then unplug and set up the sensor ?

Yes that's right. There's three pins on the co pot though. Have a search on here as to which to to measure across though.