maff

Schrick manifold + shrick 268 camshafts value?

Anybody know what these two are worth second hand?, my guess is £900 for the manifold (it's polished) and £350 for the cams, is that about right?

Edited by maff

I'd say between £800-1000 for the manifold and £250-300 for the cams so you're about right. This is purely based on what I've seen items sell for while I've been looking. Would be very interested in the cams myself just bad timing :(

Well i may be putting these on my car so not looking to sell on:-) what's the best bhp/torque i'll see from these mods with a good base over bored engine?

errr, no ta i'm either keeping these bit for my green vr or going on a storm:-)

Just out of interest - why you asking if you already own them and aren't selling? :confused:

I don't own them yet;-) i've basically been offered a swap for my storm for the above mentioned and i would've like to purchase them eventually as its my dream spec.

Deals almost done so i'll have them pretty soon:-) But just can't stop thinking about selling my sorted green vr for a storm as i've wanted one since i was 22! (38 now)