pauly2850

Standard Speedlines Centre Caps

Sorry, thread hijack. I'm after a set of these too, all mine have at least one clip broken and I've just had the wheels refurbed so would be nice to get some quality caps to finish them off.

If anyone has a set for sale please let me know..

Cheers,

Em

Cheers, will try them but I'm not hopeful...

cool. good luck & let us know how you get on :)

Ive checked on the speedline corse site but cant find any centre caps listed. I also checked the german classic parts site & cant find any on there either

Hi,

Had a stroke of luck - rang Ridgeway VW in Newbury, they had 2 lying around (!) and managed to get 2 from VW, so I now have 4 brand new centre caps (£50 inc vat). It might be worth ringing around some local dealers to see if they have any actually around. They did say it was the last 2 from VW, but I'm sure people have reported the same thing last year.

good luck!

Hi,

Had a stroke of luck - rang Ridgeway VW in Newbury, they had 2 lying around (!) and managed to get 2 from VW, so I now have 4 brand new centre caps (£50 inc vat). It might be worth ringing around some local dealers to see if they have any actually around. They did say it was the last 2 from VW, but I'm sure people have reported the same thing last year.

good luck!

thanks for the update Em & well done. wow i wasnt expecting them to be £50 though!!!!

I did have quite a few spares, but sold the odd ones over the years and garage keeps breaking them, not sure i have many left now :(

Maybe if we are lucky it will trigger some system at VW to kick off an order with Speed line for a new batch to be made (hah!)

I Have a couple of spare sets of brand new ones still in packaging i'll do for £50 posted, they were actually £12.50 each plus vat when i bought them so just want back what I paid.

Message me if interested and paypal as gift required.

Thanks

Kip ;)

I Have a couple of spare sets of brand new ones still in packaging i'll do for £50 posted, they were actually £12.50 each plus vat when i bought them so just want back what I paid.

Message me if interested and paypal as gift required.

Thanks

Kip ;)

thanks for the offer Kip

I have to wait for my pending mechanic bills to arrive & cleared before I spend on anything else

No worries ;)

Anyone else interested just ask.

1 set sold pending payment.