Jim

Corrado feature in Autocar..

Corrado feature in the new Autocar magazine, on shelves today :) Just about to read through it but looks factually pretty good!

Synopsis is - still a great car and not horrendously expensive to keep on the road. Final paragraph reads:

"The car's relatively humble mechanicals mean running one shouldn't prove to be too expensive. With prices starting at under £1000 and the very best around £5000, now's the time to see what all the fuss was about back when the Corrado was brand new."

Seems mechanical advice, and guidelines for servicing / repair work were supplied by John Mitchell / JMR so seem to be fairly on the money :)

Synopsis is - still a great car and not horrendously expensive to keep on the road. Final paragraph reads:

"The car's relatively humble mechanicals mean running one shouldn't prove to be too expensive. With prices starting at under £1000 and the very best around £5000, now's the time to see what all the fuss was about back when the Corrado was brand new."

Seems mechanical advice, and guidelines for servicing / repair work were supplied by John Mitchell / JMR so seem to be fairly on the money :)

Nice thank you kindly Jim

Have you seen that "http://www.hemmings.com/hsx/stories/...rs_guide1.html" article .... Pic 13 the yellow G60 has no towing eye or exhaust, pic 12 has my nan's velour sofa in the back, pic 11 has the idiots guide to filling up the tank, pic 9 shows the brake disc covers (Probably because the American's were used to cars having drums up until the late 90's and didn't understand why there were these disc thingy's behind the wheels!) and Pic 1 .... where are the under dash pockets!!

Have you seen that "http://www.hemmings.com/hsx/stories/...rs_guide1.html" article .... Pic 13 the yellow G60 has no towing eye or exhaust, pic 12 has my nan's velour sofa in the back, pic 11 has the idiots guide to filling up the tank, pic 9 shows the brake disc covers (Probably because the American's were used to cars having drums up until the late 90's and didn't understand why there were these disc thingy's behind the wheels!) and Pic 1 .... where are the under dash pockets!!

ha ha & pic 14 - obligatory cheesy grin owner photo lol

My favourite article is the one in my sig (for obvious reasons) but thanks for the tip off. I'm collecting proof to show my husband buying one wasn't complete madness ;)

I've been on holiday for 2 weeks so missed getting this issue of Autocar:( Was it a James Ruppert article on second hand cars or was it a very small write-up?

Yeah it was a buyers guide thing basically, running over three pages :)