Hofmiester

BMW 728i "Individual" massive spec and very unique! - SOLD

BMW 728i "Individual" massive spec and very unique!

BMW 728i "Individual" special order 2.8 190bhp engine (good economy for a 7 series) with M sport electric grey leather memory seats, multifunction M sport wheel, 18" Style 32 wheels, Tow bar, dual zone climate, 6 CD changer, Cruise Control, M- sport suspension, Auto box also has sport and sequential manual mode, Brembo brakes.

Was over 40K new and everything still works.

158K on the clock and 5 months Tax, 2 months MOT.

Will need a windscreen (cracked in the corner) and maybe control arm bushes for next MOT, I know as I've already fixed all the other advisories from the last MOT (3000 miles ago)

I bought this car to do a charity rally, 2000 miles to Le Mans and back (Twin Town Challenge) and we've spent a good bit of time and money on it with a full respray in satin Military paint, and refurbed the wheels in Black.

It has had a new thermostat housing, water pump, belts, front disks/pads, rear brake lines, brake fluid, Fuel lines, rocker cover gasket, full service inc plugs and a lot of general tidying. It drove the 2000 miles last weekend without a hitch and has plenty of life left.

Wheels and interior alone are worth more than 500 but I have no time to mess about getting this car moved on. I am located in Newcastle upon tyne.

600 firm and the money will go to the charity, Special effect.

List Date: 5/28/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: BMW 728i "Individual" massive spec and very unique!

--------------------------------------

SOLD

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

3486659b-2556-4b49-9d46-79bec27c267d2.jpg

cc0b4023-2501-43f4-9305-720795868e982.jpg

13eb78fc-e68e-4ee0-9d37-f293b6fa86442.jpg

Mobile friendly version: BMW 728i "Individual" massive spec and very unique!

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!