emu

My old VR6

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mulberry-Corrado-2-9-VR6-/181445369909?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2a3efca035

Looks nice but the only think I would double check before buying it is the mileage. I don't want to put seller in trouble but I still got a pictures of the car from my sale advert and in 18/04/2009 car had exactly 148948 miles. Now it has Mileage: 149,000 and it took me few good months to sell the car and I've been using it every day. I've seen it few times then as a buyer was a local guy so if it says exactly 149k miles somebody had to mess with it.

When I had it

P4180006.jpg

P4180049.jpg

Edited by emu

Yes the millage is correct, the car has been off the road since it was purchased off you, I have all the previous MOTs to back it up. The car was taken from Aberdeen to leuchars then norfolk and taken off the road as a project. Millage now stands at 149,661. I find it very frustrating when people jump to conclusions as it even states in the Ad it has been off the road for a number of years.

Yes the millage is correct, the car has been off the road since it was purchased off you, I have all the previous MOTs to back it up. The car was taken from Aberdeen to leuchars then norfolk and taken off the road as a project. Millage now stands at 149,661. I find it very frustrating when people jump to conclusions as it even states in the Ad it has been off the road for a number of years.

That's fine mate. If you can prove the mileage its very good.

I never accused you of changing it, it was just very low mileage rise.

BTW. I'm not going to remove this post as you asked me in PM. If mods feel like it should be deleted, please feel free do do so.

Ok no worries, all paperwork is present for any potential buyer to scrutinise to their hearts consent.

Can confirm the mileage on the car because im the one that rebuilt it. I bought it from the guy in Aberdeen and i had it off the road to work on it. Gutted to see it go, put so many hours into it and didnt have time to enjoy it. Good luck with the sale mate.