oilman

15% Off Engine Oils, Gear Oils & Brake Fluids

For a limited time only Opie Oils are giving an unmissable 15% OFF Engine Oils, Gear Oils & Brake Fluids with voucher code - SAVE.

SAVEimage.jpg

We stock a huge selection of engine oils, gear oils and brake fluids from an extensive range of manufactures; Amsoil, Castrol, Castrol Classic, Fuchs, Gulf, Millers Oils, Millers Classic Oils, Mobil, Motul, Red Line, Shell, Silkolene and Valvoline. The majority of prices are discounted from the RRP already, so the additional 15% means there are huge savings to be had!

As always, our expert advice is free. If you need help you can call us Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm on 01209 202944, email us at [email protected], or just ask here. Alternatively you can use our new and improved lookup tool to find the correct engine oil service pack for your vehicle.

lookup.jpg

Please note If you've got a vehicle with significant performance modifications, you may need a different oil; please get a custom engine oil recommendation from our team instead.

The team at Opie Oils

I must admit i've been going elsewhere these days, its cheaper, i know you do price match but i shouldn't need to muck about with that each time.

Last item i wanted was Castrol FST 5w30 Fully synthetic for an Audi A3 TDI and you were quite a bit more expensive, i remember buying oil for the corrado in the past and then finding it cheaper elsewhere.

Just felt a bit miffed as you have all these offers for club members and special savings, but unless your shopping around and comparing prices it would be quite easy to feel mislead and overpay.

Final Few Days - Offer Ends Soon!.....

If you're in the need of Engine Oil, Gear Oil, or Brake Fluid then you will be happy to know that Opie Oils are giving an additional 15% OFF.

To get this discount simply enter voucher code SAVE at checkout.

If you need any help or advice then you can call us Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm on 01209 202944, email us at [email protected], or just ask here.

Cheers

- oilman

I must admit i've been going elsewhere these days, its cheaper, i know you do price match but i shouldn't need to muck about with that each time.

Last item i wanted was Castrol FST 5w30 Fully synthetic for an Audi A3 TDI and you were quite a bit more expensive, i remember buying oil for the corrado in the past and then finding it cheaper elsewhere.

Just felt a bit miffed as you have all these offers for club members and special savings, but unless your shopping around and comparing prices it would be quite easy to feel mislead and overpay.

Hi

Unfortunately Castrol is a bit of a problem for us. We do the best prices we can while still making it worthwhile to sell. There are a lot of places that do Castrol for basically what it costs us (so we'd be losing money to add the shipping in to match their price). There are a lot of sellers that are bringing in in from other countries, so it's not backed up by Castrol UK in the same way that the stock we have is and some of the countries it is coming in from are where we often send oil as there is a lot of fake oils for sale in those countries. I'm not saying it's all dodgy, but you want to be sure.

You can always look around and find things cheaper than where you buy it from and that really applies to anything, but we do try to offer a good service and we know of a few sellers who sell some of the oils that we well at slightly better prices, then give a poor service.

Cheers

Tim

This offer will end Midnight Sunday, so if you are planning on placing an order make sure you do before it's too late.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Cheers

- oilman