mad-dog

early 16v corrado

early 16v corrado

it is with a heavy heart i am listing my vw corrado in the rare nugget yellow i dont get the time to take her out and would rather see her go to someone who has the time to look after her she is an early (1990) 16v model she everything works ( windows and sunroof are a little slow ) and she has a long mot (10 months ) and about 4 months tax she has vr seats ( i have the door cards but not had time to change them over ) along with the sale if the asking price is met ( or close to) is a host of spares including a more or less complete engine this includes a spare dash from a later model an metal sunroof in nugget yellow and an exhaust system spare trim of all types a spare tailgate and bumpers from a later model headlights and some looms dash pods oh and a spare drivers side wing ( these are really rare for the early models i have had her over 2 yrs and loved every minute of owning her the bad bits she needs some remedial work on some rust above the windscreen plus the drivers side wing has a hole in it spare wing included tho she needs a general tidy up and on she does turn heads where ever i take her and dont really want to let her go but if i dont she will just sit on my drive it is with a heavy heart i am listing my vw corrado in the rare nugget yellow i dont get the time to take her out and would rather see her go to someone who has the time to look after her she is an early (1990) 16v model she everything works ( windows and sunroof are a little slow ) and she has a long mot (10 months ) and about 4 months tax she has vr seats ( i have the door cards but not had time to change them over ) price is including the parts i have for her

List Date: 9/16/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: early 16v corrado

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: ?1,100.00 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

85ec0a35-4fa1-459d-9566-94378d0fe38b2.JPG

f0455b40-e6e5-46d2-a93a-8220f032a3af2.JPG

0ff335a0-8986-4228-90dd-0074e12bb0432.JPG

Mobile friendly version: early 16v corrado

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!