annavr6

Corrado headliner

Hi All

Hope you are all well

Classic parts are showing a couple of different headliners that they have stock of, Both are for sunroof models (although i noticed they have non sunroof roof skins in stock) they are also both light beige. Would anyone be interested, Is it worth me getting stock in?

Thanks Anna

I think it would most likely depend on what the expected cost would be - do you have any indication at this time?

Usually its approx £250 to get the headliner professionally reupholstered. If you can get them cheaper through classic parts then yes even i'd be interested

Also anna i needed this part the other month as VW obsoleted it from the dealers and was able to get it from VW classic parts as i needed it pronto is there any chance you can stock it at VW heritage as its a part that does tend to break over time.

Its a shackle exhaust mount part number 535253674 and is for all late cars with the bar type exhaust its for the backbox and theres two of them.

Thanks

Classic Parts price is 199 euro... so I guess UK price for heritage once shipped, and re-shipped would come in at similar or just under the cost of a retrim of the existing headliner.

Have to say it's reasonably encouraging looking at the classic parts site - new bits seem to be getting added all the time.

Hi All

Delayed reply

You would be looking at approx £150 plus VAT for one via classic, i have been speaking with them about it as i was sure they are like mk2 golfs made out of the not so strong boad that breaks so i wanted to be sure that they could ship without any breakages.

We would probably try to get classic to drop ship them to your door unstead of them coming in here to save time being shipped and risking getting damaged. There could be a bit of a shipping charge due to size, i would need to confirm this though.

Classic do keep adding bits but also there are a few bits they have run out of recently :-( but we are trying to push tehm to reproduce things all the time, The good thing also is that since the corrado section on the site has been up and running corrado has done better thant eh boss's expected (told them there was a market) so thats good and it inspires them to do more with it.

I can set that exhaust bracket up no probs but it does seem expensive for a shackle / bracket, would you guys buy it?

How much is the exhaust bracket Anna?

People seem to go bananas for non sunroof headliners but the market is very small..

90mm splitters going to come back in stock?

Just buy everything including the tooling, it will all sell eventually..

22 Euros Michael plus shipping from germany which cost me near enough another 20 euros. Hence why i say it would be better if you had a few in stock Anna considering it saves money and time for the customer. I for one like getting genuine parts as i know they will fit rather than some non oem items which don't.

Ok i have set it up along with the early type

early one is £6.34 plus VAT

late one will retail with forum discount at £18.56 plus VAT obviously if you order over £35 online its free shipping.

90mm splitters are back in 4 on the shlef, they sell like hotcakes, we have another 10 on order

I'd absolutely lvoe to be able to buy everything classic have mk2 and corrado lol but i think i'd get fired :-( they even had some edition one mk2 recaros a while back

Im currently also working on getting ultra violet material made :-)

yes we offer a forum discount

Use code 95191 when ordering online or mention the forum when ordering via the phone