rado mc

Tonight's watchdog, rado spot.

Dark coloured rado with big rims parked up outside dodgy "ideal engines" garage as shown on tonight's programme.

Hope its nobody's on here ;-)

Dark coloured rado with big rims parked up outside dodgy "ideal engines" garage as shown on tonight's programme.

Hope its nobody's on here ;-)

Spotted too.

I watched this last night what a complete Cowboy out-fit. The garage manager was full of s**t. The way he treated the lady driver was shocking. The owner was as bad all you got off him was a wheel barrow full of bull s**t and taking the camera crew round the place 3 times. Then had the point blank cheek to tell the BBC after asking for a refund, "it was bad luck and a refund was not possible". If it was me he would have got my response...See you in court.

Did it say Where the garage was

BBC Watch Dog article....http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/5mzXMVhR19L47jS2SSrntBL/ideal-engines-and-gearboxes

Point of contact part of Web Site of the robbers...http://www.idealengines.co.uk/id-contact-us.asp

Here is the full address. NAME AND SHAME.

Ideal Engines

Unit 1a Davenport Centre

Renwick rd.

Barking

Essex

IG11 0SH

Edited by Ray1965

Yeah I saw that. To be fair to the Asian guy, I thought he was spot on when he said "because you're a girl you won't notice the lack of power" :lol:

May be worth making a note of that Corrados reg in case it turns up for sale with "Recently recon'd engine fitted" in the ad :D