A5 VRX

Recaro seat cover

Anybody know where I could find a seat cover that fits the standard Corrado Recaro seats or will it be a custom made thing? If so anybody point me in the right direction for this?

Any pics to what your are using? Just got a cheap thing on at the minute and it's terrible!

When I had the R32 there was a place that custom made them I think for about £30 each, can't for the life of me remember where though

Thought you said i could swap over the seats from yours when i go down to stealth mate ☺

Whats it in for Jon? May as well have it boosted while you are there ;) thought you already had recaros?

Whats it in for Jon? May as well have it boosted while you are there ;) thought you already had recaros?

Been chasing an oil leak since the rebuild seemed to be coming from sump gearbox side changed the gasket and also changed the sump and still leaks from same spot. So we think its the crank oil seal on the gearbox side thats at fault so gearbox off job. I also have the MOT on monday to deal with :bonk: