Harry-vr6

Corrado vr6 original condition

CORRADO VR6 ORIGINAL CONDITION

Truly unique, unmolested Corrado VR6 in its original condition, full extensive S/H. Engine is creamy smooth and pulls effortlessly. A proper performance car absolutely amazing to drive. No funny noises runs sweet and pulls very well. Throttle response is perfect, instant acceleration and no hesitation what so ever

* New MAF fitted (01/12/14) paperwork to hand including the old MAF

* ISV removed and cleaned inc throttle body

* Breaks Over-hauled including rear callipers, new pads, disks etc, the break master cylinder has benefited with new seals

* Engine rebuilt back in 2007, was kept in dry storage

* New exhaust system fitted including silencers, this was due to the original one suffering from rust, its not a boy racer type and not loud, has a life time warranty, will need transferring over to the new owner

* Tyres have plenty of thread the original alloys have been restored back to their natural beauty no scuffs/curbing spare wheel along with tools are in the boot

* Oil recently changed, along with oil pressure sensors, these are known to leak oil so I decided to get this changed, not a expensive job. (I have pictures)

Bodywork in very good condition especially for its age, no holes, rust or hugh dents, however the paint could do with a good buff as it is showing some signs of age this is the only bad point I have noticed with the car. Front grill, badge and front lip spoiler where dull so I had these restored in a nice matt finish. I have also got the windows professionally tinted all round which includes a 3 year guarantee

Interior is mint, standard cloth interior with no rips, no excessive wear to the steering wheel or gear shifter, E/Windows E/Mirrors work as they should, sunroof started playing up so I have disconnected it from the switch I have gone through some effort and re-clothed the miserable grey head lining with a expensive black velvet material, I have also done the sun visors & sunroof switch panel in triple velvet (faux) to break things up, it looks and feels amazing, I wanted to add a unique feature to the inside, the grey switches have been stripped and painted black to finish of the look. New LED white bulbs have replaced the yellow ones including the passenger sun visor. Again I have pictures to highlight the work as it progressed. Heating system works fine all heating stages work as they should, old heater matrix was replaced with a new one, interior lights all work & there are no missing bits. The switch for the spoiler is also working and is a very cool feature on the Corrado. CD player fitted but is not the original one & does not come with the car. The original first aid kit is also included and is located in the rear passenger armrest, very rare to have this

This lovely Corrado benefits from having a Thatcham 1 certified security alarm & immobiliser with 2 sets of fobs and 1 key (panic button on fob) GPS tracking device included but needs fitting, this is very beneficial for insurance purposes. Currently taxed but due to the recent changes it comes with no tax, MOT'D til January 2015, private plate not included

Over all this Corrado is superb it needs some minor tlc, Im sure the new owner can bring it back to its glory by spending a day or two polishing and buffing the bodywork, the best part is the extensive service history it dates back to when the car was first purchased origanal receipt available, there are piles of paperwork from old mot's, tax disks and DVLA related paperwork. All the above mentioned work has got paperwork to back it up, genuine 130.000 miles (in daily use) HPI clear, I have a HPI report from 22/08/2014 but please do your own checks

I am a keen VW enthusiast I absolutely love my car and take great care of it, Im in 2 minds if I want to sell however if asking price is paid I would consider it otherwise I will keep on to it

PICS WILL BE ADDED SOON.

List Date: 12/5/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: CORRADO VR6 ORIGINAL CONDITION

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: ?2,850.00

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

Mobile friendly version: CORRADO VR6 ORIGINAL CONDITION

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!