storm_warning

Black leather Storm interior - all seats + door cards - SOLD

VAG-hag - I've not really looked into it, but a quick quote on the internet reckons £150 scrap value. The problem I have is that the car is currently the only place I have to store the seats, which are worth much more. If you want to buy the seats, you can take the car with them, otherwise I will keep you as my first point of contact once they are sold?

Ok great, see how the sale of the seats goes this week and we could have a chat at the weekend? im currently on holiday and back Friday so will get in touch. Cheers.

jon-vr6 - I do have those parts, but to be honest I drove that car for just over 10 years and loved every second of it (in fact, even with an Elise now the Corrado still remains my favourite car I've ever had) and the sentimental part of me wanted to keep the Storm badges...

VAG-hag - I've not really looked into it, but a quick quote on the internet reckons £150 scrap value. The problem I have is that the car is currently the only place I have to store the seats, which are worth much more. If you want to buy the seats, you can take the car with them, otherwise I will keep you as my first point of contact once they are sold?

BarberG60 - Solitudes are tyreless and the ones on the Speedlines have been sat without moving too long and through too many winters and are perished.

Understandable mate

Actually ill take it for 500 if collection Sunday is suitable? . Does it come on some wheels and aside being siezed and non running its largely complete?