Hassan.

VW Corrado 2.0 16V Recaro Seats RH ZW1

VW Corrado 2.0 16V Recaro Seats RH ZW1

Hi All,

Here we have a VW Corrado 2.0 16v for sale! With the Black Leather Heated Electric Recaro?s and RH ZW1.

I have had the car for 1 year now and it has been a pleasure to drive. I have enjoyed taking her to the shows this year, however I have purchased another Corrado (moonlight blue) hence the reason she is up for sale.

More about the car...

Mileage; 119k and still being used so will go up slightly! Mainly motorway miles.

FSH all documented Last service Nov 2014. Last MOT Nov 2014, all mot?s since new.

Original receipt included @ ?18,000! During my ownership I have spent over ?1k. There are loads of receipts with the car I have never seen so much paperwork!

During my ownership the following has been done; replaced rear brake pads, rear near side calliper, bonnet cable, oil pressure switch, lambda sensor, mass air flow meter, inductive pickup, ignition switch and ISV.

All electrics working including the mirrors, spoiler, sunroof (moonroof), no plastic trim bits missing/broken and late headlight switch fitted. First aid kit still in the armrest!

Recaro embossed seats, very good condition no tears/splits/colour fade.

Paintwork has had a blow over in the past 2/3years previous owner mentioned, it is still mint and only has the odd mark here and there to be expected. No rust. Car is washed and waxed regularly using Autoglym, poorboys and Collinite products...

Stainless steel exhaust. Has a nice rasp when going through the gears without being too loud, quiet on motorways.

Lowered on Boge shocks and G Max 30mm springs not silly low but good compromise between comfort and ride height. Black calibre wheels which have some curbing but very good tyres which have covered less than 5k miles (Kumho 205/40/17). Just used for winter. I have a set of RH ZW1 which are near mint for ?500 if interested.

Standard OEM rear lights and FK fronts.

Original set of number plates as well as short number plates included and also a new handbrake cable included.

Bad points;

The Recaro heated seat only works with driver?s side. I have not tested as to why the passenger side does not work? The heated switch control is included and I am still trying to find the loom for the seat (No promises!)

Car is located in Leicester. I am looking for ?3200 with the RH ZW1 or ?2700 without them. The Recaro?s alone are worth ?1000 and SORRY BUT I WILL NOT SELL THEM SEPERATELY.

For more information contact me on...

07835907723 or 07759823366

Thanks for viewing.

image_6_zps965ae8c1.jpg

image_5_zps16d618fc.jpg

image_1_zps2ff6a040.jpg

image_zpsce87c610.jpg

http://s383.photobucket.com/user/faisalhamed/media/P1040004_zps0c20c23c.jpg.html?sort=3&o=9

http://s383.photobucket.com/user/faisalhamed/media/P1030828_zps560d4523.jpg.html?sort=3&o=14

P1030623_zps6a213df5.jpg

P1020897_zps151f2eb7.jpg

P1020889_zps55d4f75e.jpg

List Date: 12/20/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: VW Corrado 2.0 16V Recaro Seats RH ZW1

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: ?3,200.00 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

00DTf153WsHZ.JPG

2mWrbZuzEUys.jpg

ZFFVj72Xj2WU.jpg

Mobile friendly version: VW Corrado 2.0 16V Recaro Seats RH ZW1

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Edited by Hassan.
Price drop