Jim Bowen

Wanted: Few interior clips

Rather than go to VW and end up buying loads i don't need i wonder if anyone on here has these?

I need 3 of these (they go under the plastic trim on interior sill

1002.jpg

And 3 of these (they go behind the rear door cards.

10x-vw-transporter-t3-caravelle-t25-in-uk-t4-interior-door-card-and-trim-panel-clips-823867299-free-first-class-uk-postage_5128613.jpg

hi Jim

i have a bag of the door card clips somewhere. If i can find them i will post you 3 out

Drop me a PM with your address m8 & i will have a look as soon as i have chance :)

The sill trim clips that you have shown have been replaced with the two part clip shown below. The grey plastic grommet snaps into the hole in the metal sill. The white part slots into the underside of the cover and then pushes into the grey grommet.

I've got three of both parts here and I also have three of the door card clips. PM me your name and address and I'll pop them in the post for you.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-CORRADO-SIDE-SKIRT-SILL-COVER-TRIM-CLIPS-GROMMETS-/191459948159?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AVW%7CModel%3ACorrado&hash=item2c93e6f67f