Diesel2000

1994 Corrado 16v

1994 Corrado 16v

Im toying with selling my Corrado, just really need something newer and more comfortable.

Its a 1994 2.0 16v in black. The bodywork is solid but has a few tiny little dings. Floors are solid and car starts first time every time.

Car has MOT until middle of the year (ill get an exact date later). It has 126,000 miles but this will go up as I use it every day.

The car is on coilovers, and truth be told they aren't the best, they do knock a bit and give a rough ride.

I have just fitted better door cards and front seats and these are in superb condition, however the rear bench seat is a different pattern but still grey (Andy on here has a bench to match if needed).

Tyres have loads of tread on, the wolf race wheels have a few scrapes but run true.

Only things I can think of that don't work on the car are electric mirrors, the heater selector is on windows or feet (usual problem) and the central locking is temperamental from the drivers side. Passenger fog is cracked as usual and splitter has cracked also.

Car is located in Spennymoor, County Durham.

List Date: 2/19/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1994 Corrado 16v

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: ?1,350.00 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

5nE74ATmHQna.jpg

y8r1JUgXxA1Q.jpg

VMTmGUw7zj1T.jpg

ccNbMWzxEq72.jpg

FbJaC8ytYfWD.jpg