coullstar

Corrado VR6 - Satin silver

Corrado VR6 - Satin silver

Okay here goes. Ive had this for 3.5 years, longest Ive had a car by a long way. Its the 7th Corrado Ive owned so I know these things like the back of my hand.

Im selling as I don't get time to use it and to be honest I think I need a proper break from them hence why all my spares will be potentially included in the sale.

When I bought it I deliberately looked out a standard car so I know it hadn't been messed with. Im the 3rd owner and have a large file of history with the car including original service book etc.

Car is satin silver, 143k miles. I bought the car on about 136k miles and swapped the spark plugs, thermostat housing, thermostat, crack pipe and all the other plastic housing in that area. I also cleaned out around the fuel cap and coated the underneath of the car with POR15 sealent.

I have fitted the following to the car:

AP Coilovers

Schimmel 263 cams with Stealth mapped ECU. (original ECU is available). Checked chain tensioner and it had very little wear (photos to prove)

uprated front engine mount (have rear mount to fit as well)

Baffled sump

newer cloth interior

original mats

288mm front brakes with DS2500 pads new front flexis and front hard lines.

2.5in exhaust system (decat front section will come with it but CAT still fitted). Nice sound and doesn't drone.

16in TT wheels with good Michelin PS3 tyres.

Clear headlight cover

early 16v brake ducts.

Overall the car has been very reliable and given me some real fun but I want to see it used. Thread below:

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=58289

Naturally its an old car so there are some issues. The rear wash wipe doesn't put out any water, this hasn't bothered me as you don't really need it on a Corrado. The heater are direction dial doesn't work, I have spare to fit but its sitting in a medium position so direct air to all vents and works fine. The paintwork is okay in general but there are areas where its not perfect. There are a few very small dents on rear panel, drivers door had some bubbling on bottom so I sanded back treated and sprayed over to seal. Both front wings are showing signs of rust but I have two rust free spares (in blue). Rear bumper has some very small paint bubbles most likely from using a car cover. Driver side sill has a small dent underneath as well, its just cosmetic and has been there since I bought the car.

Windscreen has a small chip/crack on passenger side but has been like that for 2 years and never increased in size. Tracking needs done to make it perfect as it pull very slightly to the left. Probably a few other little things but cant think right now. Just want to be totally honest up front.

Spares I have for the car that I can remember are:

3 wings - 2 are blue, rolled and sealed with no rust, 1 is green and rusty.

two spare steering wheels

genuine OE sills repairs

some spare headlights

original suspension

original exhaust - will need sleeved to refit.

full set of hard brake lines from ABS block back - these are to OE spec and cost me a couple of hundred.

Full set of powerflex replacement purple bushes.

Schroth harness' that use original seatbelt clips - drivers and passengers

spare front engine crossmember

new fuel filter

Scroth 4 point harness that uses existing seatbelt clips.

Other bits and little spares, probably some other bits Ive forgotten about.

MOT is due around end of May, its needed next to nothing last couple. You can check MOT history.

Car will be available from next weekend, please ask any questions as Im sure Ive forgotten something. Car is in Kintore beside Aberdeen and I have no problem collecting people from train station or Aberdeen airport.

Price wise I was looking at ?2650 for the car and if you take all the spares ?3000. I will sell spares but not until car sells.

Photos are a selection and show overall condition.

Ive sanded, de-ox gelled and painted the lower sill piece of this wing to stop it getting worse. It looks worse than it is, still solid at the bottom.

List Date: 3/9/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Corrado VR6 - Satin silver

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: ?2,650.00

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

wDt8CmygVMwk.JPG

G4Bd8UxZQU45.JPG

6bJGwSmaK1TF.JPG

w0SExe0gyCQH.JPG

XuPVuMTbabcZ.JPG

3RfbX5CDSu0V.JPG

gnDv3PQSPqKH.JPG

4EYGdkwUAtpD.JPG

P5b6HJrs4Ys7.JPG

W8Y6yXbWsuuv.JPG

ytdzabZX4GRZ.JPG

EZmTRpjUeuuU.JPG

uN3VE5vwNt6a.JPG

mBJbjH5g7KmA.JPG

Mobile friendly version: Corrado VR6 - Satin silver

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!