ray_vr6

Early Wings

I think it is time to admit defeat and see if I can source some good early (circa 1990) model wings. Helios Blue would be wonderful but I guess thats an ask to far! If anyone has a couple or even one for sale let me know.

Thanks

Sounds good - keep me posted and what sort of money are you looking at (inclusive of postage) - Many thanks

I'll let you know when they're off the car. They're mint condition, that said I haven't seen them off the car yet, so you never know. But in mint condition I'd be looking for £80 each + postage (probably around £20ish). Obviously if they're not mint the price comes down.

C

sourced a VGC passenger wing from eBay (£40 posted) still looking for drivers side.

Ive a pair of wings from my 1990 im breaking, look in good condition no rust visible. Let me know if still interested.

I got a VGC passenger side for £30 + £10 P&P of eBay - if you can do the same price for the drivers side unit you have we have a deal