Hi all,

Just a heads up, vr6 OC have a stand at tatton with some spare spaces if anyone wants to join em?

Club stand tickets for Tatton Park (VW Northwest) have arrived, cost is £7.50 to get into the grounds.

Sign up over on the events list on the CCGB website, so I can send you your club stand ticket.

Tempest (Eric)

You going Chris?

Sorry for delay Jon. Sadly I'm not but thought I'd share in case anyone wants to show 😎

VR6OC have 2 spaces left if anyone wants to join us 🏻 always a great show with a bunch of great people. I will be taking my VR6 too again this year

Great day.

Where was the corrado club stand? Couldn't find it anywhere?

Here's a few from vr6oc stand

[ATTACH]82053[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]82054[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]82055[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]82056[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]82057[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]82058[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]82059[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]82060[/ATTACH]

Yeah I was wondering where they was today. I thought that it would be quiet today considering carfest is on

Went up to Tatton Park, which despite the local showers that apparently had come down prior to the start of this event did not put off the masses of VW nuts descending onto this great show in the VW show calendar.

Once I'd stuck my G60 into the concourse, cleaned it, armed with club stand stuff I wandered towards the club stand section, and wandered, and wandered, but couldn't find anyone, apart from a few Cs scattered around on other club stands. Hope I didn't miss anyone :bonk:

Was a good show, weather turned to nice and sunny, and hot even, as the day progressed.

Pics:

Tatton1.jpg

Tatton2.jpg

Tatton3.jpg

Tatton4.jpg

Tatton5.jpg

Tatton6.jpg

Tatton7.jpg

Tatton9.jpg

Tatton10.jpg

Tatton11.jpg

Tatton12.jpg

Tatton13.jpg

Tatton14.jpg

Tatton15.jpg

Tatton16.jpg

Tempest

Saw you on the way out "Tempest" waiting to pull out onto the main road, i was in E57 ORM. White corrados look cool.

Cheers for the pic of mine Tempest, I was parked next to you on the show n shine field. Sorry I didn't say hello, was too busy running around after my 4 year old trying to stop him getting in any vehicle that had an open door!