ozowen

Interior Roof Lining

Fabric on roof lining started to peel so I have tried to repair but it still keeps peeling off even though I tried taking all the old glue off so I am after a good replacement. Anyone out there got a good condition grey one. Pictures and price would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

Yep, I've got one. Can get you pictures tomorrow but it's from a 94 VR6. £25 collected from me in Derbyshire postcode DE7 around 15 mins from J25 M1.

Thanks

Tom

Yep, I've got one. Can get you pictures tomorrow but it's from a 94 VR6. £25 collected from me in Derbyshire postcode DE7 around 15 mins from J25 M1.

Thanks

Tom

Thanks Tom for the quick reply look forward to the pictures

Pictures as promised:

bdd952e6ab5d7af976c9d7f6be0f5c33.jpg

d7e2b1166462554278bdbc37e6d470a6.jpg

Apologies about the sunroof and interior light wiring dangling down. I folded the visors down so you can see under them. All clean and in good original condition, not a smokers car!

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers

Tom

Pictures as promised:

bdd952e6ab5d7af976c9d7f6be0f5c33.jpg

d7e2b1166462554278bdbc37e6d470a6.jpg

Apologies about the sunroof and interior light wiring dangling down. I folded the visors down so you can see under them. All clean and in good original condition, not a smokers car!

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers

Tom

Yes please Tom 😀 will definitely take that from you now we need to arrange a good day for pick up. I am good to collect next week, ideal day I suppose would be the bank holiday Monday if you are free, if not any day that week suits me. Pm an address and date which suits