Justin Doneghy

New Member G60 to 2.0 16vt Troubles

I am starting to think we all have a real serious illness. That or we just love tossing money into that dark hole called a Corrado :bonk:. My name is Justin and i own a 93 SLC.

(dont dis my jam):cheers: she is a work in progress. the body was real rough when i got her. No rust just dents in bad spots. That all changed this year along with a list of mods. This is not the car I am needing help with. IT is my 90 G60. 3 years back I picked her up and just loved that car! Started to just do normal things like vac lines. Rod bearings. New air cone ect...well I SUCKED A RAG INTO THE Gladder :g60:...yes I know. Please dont ask. It hurts to remember the sound she made. After flipping out and going from what swap I wanted to do from putting a VR in her, to a 2.8 fsi and now I have on a stand a 2.0 9A. 83mm wiseco pistons and rods. HD lifters. High rev springs. BBM Distributor block off plate. Trigger wheel. Solid head gasket. Pnp. and the turbo oil line. I am lost now and looking for some guidance. I want to do coil packs and stand alone because i just dont want to fuss with digi since I am a bit lost on mega squirt. That is one major thing I am needing help with. Also whats a good turbo size? I would like to get around 450 with water meth. I have the stock PG engine. Parts needed if i am going stand alone? What version of MS is needed? For the trans I am getting together an o2j shifter swap and would like opinions on LSD...Quaife vs.Peloqin? Will a TDI 5th gear be needed? Lots of info needed guys/gals and i am a sponge right now. Happy Holidays everyone. Edited by Justin Doneghy

Hi,

I've got loads of bits, having done a few turbo-16v engines in the past, what do you need? turbo? injectors? the list will go on and on mate...