Olivernuttall

Coolant temp sensor

Hello, I've recently purchased a 2.0 16v corrado. Couple of things I need to address. Which coolant temp sensor is the correct one I need. Found a few online but not sure if they are the right ones? The car was running rough and I was told by the chap who sold it to me that is was to do with the sensor. I'd thought I'd just change it and see if it helps.

Also I have oil leaking from my distributor. I'm I removed it today and I'm hoping it's just the o ring which needs to be replaced. Where can I get one from? Think I found it on eBay but not 100%

I may have the temp. sensor still attached to a spare few 9A heads i've got spare, i'll get you a couple of photos or the P/N.

The oring should be a normal version, or maybe the green rubber type, i'll check a spare dist. i've got and photo it mate.

Sorry but I never got a reply within 24 hours so I just ordered it online, I was itching to get something fixed and finally get my corrado on the road... got another week until sensor gets here. Thought it was coming this Thursday, ****ed up there... ha oh well.