Badger

G60 Corrado 1992 *NOW WITH PICS*

IMG_0061_zpsl2gidde5.jpg

1992 VW Corrado G60. MOT until August 2016. Full service history including every MOT certificate from 1995. Super charger modified by JabbaSport to stage 4 and fitted with a 68mm pulley along with a chip kit in 2000. The supercharger was last serviced in 2012. A jabbasport induction kit was fitted at the same time. Jabbasport also fitted a Milltek exhaust and a cat by pass. Jabbasport also gas flowed the head in 2001. The car is fitted with 17" Azev wheels and has recently had new tyres fitted. The suspension has been upgraded with koni shocks and Eibach springs. The cam belt was replaced in 2012 by Jabbasport when the milage was 144000,it has now done 147000 miles. The car has recently had new brakes and a new battery. The rear spoiler rises and retracts and the sunroof works, tilt and slide. The electric mirrors work as does the windows although I'm waiting for a replacement switch for the passenger side as its a bit temperamental. The hot air blower does not currently work but I am hoping to resolve this with a replacement blower. The central locking works on the doors and boot but not on the fuel flap. There appears to be some parts missing from the locking device. Also,when unlocking the doors the central locking pump runs on a bit and there appears to be an air leak in the passenger door as you can hear air hissing from it. Could be a simple fix? The seats look like they have been re-trimmed and are now half grey leather. For some reason,to start the car you turn the ignition key and then press a button! Not my cup of tea and it was on the list of things to change. I bought the car recently as a driveable project but have now bought a T4 van that I'm looking to convert. £3000 ono. The car is in Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY3, which is about 30 miles west of Birmingham.

IMG_0060_zps5inpwch7.jpg

IMG_0053_zpsbo5zqhav.jpg

IMG_0050_zpssq4yoxoy.jpg

Edited by Badger