Tobz_mw

N/S front wing (aqua blue)

As stated in the title. No rust and asleast damage as possible. Can collect within yorkshire if possible or not too far out.

I'm picking a pair of red wings up this weekend to replace mine as I have some lacquer peel and will take offers on the ones I remove if you wanted to paint them. I'm only in Bingley West Yorkshire.

Hi MZpog if tobz doesn't want the red ones can I have 1st dibs on n/s (If they are vr6 late and rust free)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi MZpog if tobz doesn't want the red ones can I have 1st dibs on n/s (If they are vr6 late and rust free)

from a 92 valver so that would make them the later type I think. I was under the impression they were all interchangeable.

Early ones are slightly different width IIRC will need to check

Stolen from elsewhere "the flare on the arch on the late wings is about 10mm more, difficult to see unless you have them side by side, more important though is the re-profile of the wing/bonnet joining line, they are different and early and late mixes will not give an even panel gap, the curve is different. They will fit but to those 'in-the-know' they look wrong."