Chargemeup

Intermittent Over Fueling

Hi All, wondering if anyone can help me? My G60 has started over fuelling like crazy! Stinks of fuel, starts spluttering, revs out on its own, fuel and black smoke pumping out of the exhaust! If I stop it it genarally won't start again As if it's flooded so I keep turning it over until it starts again and it runs fine as if nothing happened then it will come back again after a few miles and so it repeats itself. I've had the fuel pressure reg replaced which didn't cure it, I've driven around with the lambda probe disconnected and still not cured. It runs on a standard chip but has been running without a charger for a few months now with no problems. I am due to get it back from OCD on Friday so would really like to get this sorted, please if anyone could give me a point in the right direction it would be much appreciated.:scratch:

Not had these symptoms my self, but I would start with the following.

When the engine is running, disconnect the blue temp sensor and listen out for the engine revs dropping and the stabilising again. If it doesn't do anything replace the sensor.

Check the micro switches on the throttle body are working, one should come on soon as you put your foot on the accelerator pedal, and the second one on full throttle. Do this with the engine off.

Check all the vacuum lines are in good condition, and the one going to the ECU is the correct 1M in length.

If all is still not well, check the wiring loom for the fuel injectors.

By the way how was the car running prior to removing the supercharger?

Hi Sankysvr6 so I've disconnected the blue temp sensor and there is a noticeable drop in revs so this appears to be working. 1m Vac pipe all seems good and clear. Throttle micro switches all functioning as they should.car was running really well with the charger and 65mm pulley until it grenaded :/ so I've Reverted back to the standard chip. I've also checked the C02 sensor resistance which came out at 420 ohms. What other Vac pipes can I check? Thanks for all the info, really appreciate it.

Just some feedback, new blue temp sensor sorted it! Can't believe it had such an effect on the running of the car! Supercharger also back on and running sweet as:dance::dance::dance::dance: