8vtornado

Corrado G60 in rare nugget Yellow (1.8T swap with 6spd box)

For sale is my pride and joy for the last 8 years: a 1991 Volkswagen Corrado G60 in its rare original colour - Nugget Yellow (I believe 1 of only 24 in the UK originally).

This car has a huge spec (see below) and has had no expenses spared on it for the last 8 years - I have a folder full of receipts and all the original documentation with the car (see pics).

The car is in great condition - it looks virtually new after having a full respray (including engine bay) a few years ago and has been kept in dry storage since.

The modifications on the car make it seriously fast in a car that weighs 1100Kg, the 6 speed short ratio box and LSD really make a huge difference to other 1.8T swapped cars. It has shown up a lot of highly regarded cars over the years!

It has covered 172,000 miles but has had every part overhauled over its lifetime so no need to worry about the mileage.

The car has appeared in several magazines in its lifetime, I have copies of 3 magazines in which it has had full features (see pics).

The car has had carefully selected modifications carried out to compliment and improve the car without compromising the cars appeal.

All the work has been carried out by myself (a professional engineer) to the highest standards - every component changed has resulted in all surrounding parts being refurbished/replaced and rust prevention work carried out. This includes having the rear axle, brackets, front subframes, anti-roll bars etc. powder coated, bushes replaced, copper brake pipes replaced and bodywork in which they attached to repainted and seam sealered etc.

Modifications:

BAM code 1.8T engine from Audi TT running ~250BHP (rebuilt and remapped around 1000 miles ago)

K04 turbo rebuilt around 15,000 miles ago

DTA engine management with Greddy 2 stage boost controller

6 speed gearbox from Audi TT

Wavetrac LSD (amazing!)

Brembo front calipers from Porsche boxster with 305mm drilled and grooved discs

Koni coilover suspension - height and damping adjustable

Eibach anti-roll bars front and rear (powdercoated yellow)

Polybushed rear beam

Front mount intercooler

JP cone filter

Forge intake pipe

Forge recirculating valve

QPeng downpipe

Custom exhaust

Braided brake lines

Powdercoated subframes and rear axle

AEM AFR meter

Rota lightweight wheels

Audi TT wiper arms

The car comes with all service /wear and tear items replaced within the last 15,000 miles for absolute peace of mind:

Brand new single mass flywheel, clutch and release bearing fitted and oil service carried out this month

Gearbox/diff oil

Water pump (metal impeller)

Cam timing belt

All engine gaskets/seals, stem seals etc.

Aux belt

All bushes front and rear

4 Toyo T1R tyres

Standard Features (all working perfectly):

Heated electric mirrors

Heated rear screen

Electric windows

Electric sunroof - tilt and slide

Electric spoiler

Trip computer

Standard interior in great condition including the front seat bolsters (see pics)

The only bad parts are one of the wheels is curbed and the front jacking points aren't in great shape but does not affect the structure of the car and I don't use these points to jack on anyway (was like it when I bought it).

Take this rare opportunity to own an appreciating classic in fantastic condition with £1000's spent on it in time for show/track season and save yourself the money/hassle/heartache that I have to produce it!

The car comes with a years MOT.

£7500ono

For any more information Please call Andy on 07854805618. The car is located in Essex with great transport links to train lines and Stansted/Southend airports.