Dude VR6

Compomotive MO5 17" Alloys

Hi all I've decided to sell my Compomotives MO5's as I've got another set of wheels for my Corrado. These wheels look very nice on a Corrado, but that's just my opinion. One wheel had a small crack on the inside face, which I've had repair professional, and had all the others wheels refurbished at the same time to match.. This does not affect the wheel, or looks as its not seen. I'll throw in the tyres that were fitted before I had the wheels fefurbished, but never had them refitted. All tyres are Kumho and still have plenty of thread on them, but I'll let the picture do the talking

i have all the centre caps, but one has a few tabs broken, but fits fine. I'll also throw in the valve that I have with them. As you can see from the pictures, they are all in mint condition, and in my opinion look even better than when they were new. I'm looking for around £700 but am open to all sensible offers. Collection only

17"x 8", 5x100, ET32, c/bore 57.1

Edited by Dude VR6

[ATTACH=CONFIG]83764[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]83765[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]83766[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]83767[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]83768[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]83769[/ATTACH]Pictures of the tyres

[ATTACH=CONFIG]83771[/ATTACH]Picture of the crack before I had it repaired

[ATTACH=CONFIG]83773[/ATTACH]The only picture I have of them on the car that I can find.

Get them on wheel groups on Facebook. Mine sold in 4 hours

To Matty by any chance ?

Indeed. Had to turn plenty down though, one of which was driving to unit.... Just suggesting it as a route to market mate.

AHH these are so nice and exactly what I am after...... Just have to sell my 17" BBS RX's before hand :(

Bank holiday bump, open to sensible offers. Need these gone to help fund new car.

Right....

I do want these wheels but i can buy a new set for £800? Plus your a distance from me.

Sensible offers?

Im thinking arround the £580 mark?

Ian