owenfishburn

Getting back on the road

[ATTACH]84018[/ATTACH]Been on here a while so not exactly a newbie but the corrado hasn't been on the road for over two years now so I feel the excitement of being a first time owner again. The time has come to put a smile back on my face and get back on the road. I bought this car from a good friend of mine about 3 years ago as he has way to many projects on the go and the car was just rotting in a back yard. I used the car as my daily drive for a solid year and experienced very little trouble just heaps of fun. I took the car off the road as I had plans to do heaps of work but the time and money just didn't arrive as expected so it's just sat on my drive since. Any ways a new chapter and I've decided to get back on the road and do little bits at a time as and when I can. The car is mechanic orally sound but the body needs loads of work including bonnet front bumper with lights and respray and lots more. [ATTACH]84016[/ATTACH][ATTACH]84017[/ATTACH]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk