Tempest

Great Weekend! SciroccoRegister nats Day and Tatton

ive allways fancied a scirocco.

i was looking for one years ago after writing off my mk2 gti.

my dad called me to say he had seen one for sale not far away so i went to have a look.

it was a corrado! LOL

i brought it and is the one i still own now....

Vr6oc had a great stand (but I would say that) at tatton plenty of corrado's knocking around mind.

7a28225b08676fc2204697ebf8b0bdfd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Eric thanks for snapping Meld; didn't realise how well I'd cleaned her, and that's after a trip from North Wales and only a wipe over with a cloth, no polish. Yes, I'm in with the Golf GTI Mk2 owners club but i always tag along with this club as my brother organises this........IMHO, I think this is the best show and always mark this on the calendar, even though I now reside down south. During the day though I spoke too 2 people about the car and informed them both about this forum........the 2nd bloke I spoke to has had a Storm from nearly new and hopefully if he remembers, he'll be on this site soon.

Edited by ozowen

Yes, spotted your car amongst the Mk2 Golfs and did wonder.

Sadly I had to cancel the CCGB club stand at the last minute due to precisely 0% interest, and would have trouble with the organiser's if I hadn't released the stand, because space is at premium at Tatton Park, so will be snapped by other clubs on the waiting list.

I'll try again next year ...

Tempest

I did try to register the car on the CCGB but didn't see it, so thought we'd already lost it. I even asked Baz to speak to the organisers to see whether we could be put next to each other as then we'd have a big pitch.......maybe a thought fo next year, as I'd like to be on the CCGB stand but as most of the family attend the golf side then I usually end up going there but if we were next to each other then problem solved........and we do share some VW parts :-)