Sign in to follow this  
Red=Fast

you guys, i am so excited to say this...

for the first time in 1 year and 4 months i actually drove my corrado. (sure it was only 15 feet to move it off the trailer and into a sport on my driveway) BUT I DROVE IT!!!

but there is still an issue of it not being able to idle at all. and it is still running quite rich even with the new n/a chip from sns and the new fpr. but it is so close to being done! those are the only issues right now. anyone please try and help me out here. the reason i have the car back is because the shop could not figure out how to fix it.

the car is a 2.0L 16v on G60 managment. all i did was swap the powerplant.

but YAY for it moving!!! i am so excited. =]

feels good doesn't it! a real sense of acheivement.

tinoght I get to drive my vr6 with the schrick manifold on for the first time since september, I can't wait!

there were some guys at GTI international running a 16v audi engine in the back of a yellow derby, they were running g60 management. It didnt run to well either. Surely this is down to trying to run a NA engine on a Supercharged management????

thats what the n/a chip is for. that should take care of giving the engine the correct amount of fuel right?