Gee21

VR6 Job Lot For Sale

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!

Hi All,

I have a cracking job lot of stuff that could transform a tired car into a very good one.

Mint black interior(cloth). This interior looks like it's just come out the VW showroom. It is close to perfect. Very very clean with no damage anywhere. Front and rear seats and all door cards. Perfect.

Full set of brand new unopened carpet mats with the correct clips.

Full set of used but excellent rubber mats. Again in mint condition.

Set of 4 original Speedline Alloy Wheels newly refurbished with matching Firestone tyres with around 5-6mm of tread. Again mint condition.

A new black stone chip protector/bonnet bra

Set of stainless steel VR6 logo sill trims in excellent condition.

Original Factoty Sony Tape deck in excellent condition complete with factory instruction manual. Perfect if you want to put a car back to standard with the above interior and Speedlines.

I'd like to sell this as one job lot as the majority of the kit too big to post and with all of the above in mint condition I'm sure someone could use the whole lot to make a very nice car indeed.

Collection is from Glasgow. You will need a van or big car to get it all in. I will post pictures later tonight after I get some time with the kids out the way. Any questions give me a call on 07411705732 Graham

£700 for the lot!

Edited by Gee21

The headrest on the photo of the back seat looks blue but it's not. Just my camera skils and the light. It is black

Guest sam1990rhodes

Jumping on the split train, am interested in the door cards.

Thanks very much for all the interest guys but I have just sold the full lot with collection this week in person. I had agreed to split earlier tonight before getting the call.

Thanks