awright182

Unused Rear Brake conversion for sale

It's been a while. I sold my Corrado to a neighbour 5 years ago. I'm now having a house declutter. I thought I'd try you guys before ebay.

What I've got is everything needed to do a Golf Mk iv rear brake conversion on your corrado.

It includes two of everything, rear discs, rear bearing kits, brake callipers,brake pads, goodridge hoses and copper brake pipes to the unions on the rear suspension arms.

It's all new apart from the callipers which I got off here for £45.00

I've got a bill for the bearings, linings and discs from VW for £135.00

I would take £135.00 for the lot. I am in Manchester area but will be working in Birmingham over the next few weeks so local pickup or delivery in those areas is possible. Too heavy to post I think

Photos available if you PM me.

Andy

OK. How do I do Pics? Whatever I do it says image too large. I can email pictures. I'm going out this afternoon so won't happen until later.

I was really looking for personal collection I've just put the whole lot on the bathroom scales and they way 16Kg. Parcelforce will deliver for £26.71 which seems a lot to me. I'm open to other suggestions.

Cheers Diarimaid16. I'm going to put everything in the back of my car and head off to Birmingham. I'll be there Sunday thru Thursday for the next three weeks. Where are you based Culshaw? I have nothing to do most evenings so would be happy to drive a few miles to meet up.

It's always better if you can see what you are buying although I'm sure you'll be happy

Andy

Edited by awright182
Added a bit more