Sign in to follow this  
A20 LEE

Dash removal question

How many retaining bolts are under the scuttle to hold the dash in? Does the the ECU and wiper mechanism need to be remove to access them?

Two. Approximately 1/3 of the way across from each side. You can get at it without removing the ECU or wipers. Its a 10mm nut, best to use a 10mm spanner.

J

Two. Approximately 1/3 of the way across from each side. You can get at it without removing the ECU or wipers. Its a 10mm nut, best to use a 10mm spanner.

J

Cheers, i'll wait for the bleeding to stop than try again. :)

:lol:

I can't even wash the car without drawing blood!!

Cut myself on the bucket last time :lol:

Woo, got the bugger out. Heater matrix to replace tomorrow, joy. Still another day near to getting it rollin'

Is there any chance of coming over to yours lee to see what sort of a job it is to do the heater matrix , i will be starting mine next friday and could do with some pointers . :roll:

Is there any chance of coming over to yours lee to see what sort of a job it is to do the heater matrix , i will be starting mine next friday and could do with some pointers . :roll:

Just finished replacing the matrix. Not too difficult really. Just take your time and email me if you get stuck. Next job for me is to tidy up the wiring and put my new dash in.