jackswan2013

Rev counter And speedo stopped working!

Hi there,

First time posting just after a little help I recently change the instrument clocks on my 93 Corrado 2.0 16v, everything worked fine with the occasional hit of the dashboard to get the rev gage working.

But now the rev counter and speedo do not work. The spoiler also doesn't go up and down as it used to, I was wondering if the fault was at the clocks or is it beyond ?

Thanks for reading and any help would be hugely appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this the multi-plug behind the the clocks? If so it's pushed in as far as it will go to the click to hold it into place

Edited by jackswan2013

Check the plug but if it is seated correctly, then you may need clocks as they do affect if the spoiler works or not. I'll take this opportunity to point you in the direction of my garage sale thread.

I have a spare set of clocks but they do not show the engine temp or petrol, if only I could merge them together !!!!

Jack,

If you are close to Reading I have spare clocks you can try.

The fact you have to hit the dash to get it functional points to an intermittent issue.

The speed signal is Pin 7 and the Tach input is pin 10.

If both are not working you may have lost the voltage regulator on the PCB or have a ground / power issue.

Jack,

If you are close to Reading I have spare clocks you can try.

The fact you have to hit the dash to get it functional points to an intermittent issue.

The speed signal is Pin 7 and the Tach input is pin 10.

If both are not working you may have lost the voltage regulator on the PCB or have a ground / power issue.

Thank you, I'll try my other set to see if the mfa is working along side the rev and speed, if all are not working I'll tun a power test thank you for your help!